- Entrance with a large wardrobe
- Heating room, laundry room, sink and shower
- Main entrance
- Small corridor
- Stairs to ground floor
- 2 bedrooms facing south
- 1 bedroom west side
- South-facing living room with access to the balcony
- Stairs to the attic
- Bathroom with bathtub on the north side
- Eat-in kitchen on east side
- A small bedroom under the roof slope
- 2 small rooms under the slope of the roof
- A large bedroom facing south
- 1991 Insulation
- 1997 Renovation of the bathroom
- 2012 ITTO inspection (electricity)
- 2012 New oil burner
- 2014 Insulation and renovation of the roof
- 2018 The garden has been landscaped
The territory of the village, which today is essentially made up of vines and forests, covers 254 hectares. It is surrounded by two rivers: the Sinièse and the Raspille. Both originating in the heart of the Plaine Morte, they flow down the mountain and cross the hillsides, bringing wealth and fertility.
This enchanting land has not known the fortune of princely sojourns nor the agitation of the tourist rushes, but it nevertheless humbly and firmly affirms its presence in the middle of the Rhone Valley. Miège, traditions that think in dialect and speak French with a larch accent...
Would you like more information? Contact me by e-mail and I will be happy to help you.