Sion is a town and a municipality in Switzerland, the capital and most populous town in the canton of Valais.
- One of the oldest towns in Switzerland (7000 years of history)
- The Capital of the Valais - 4 castles: Valère, Tourbillon, Majorie/Vidomnat and Montorge
- 4 museums: art, bishopric, history, nature
- Recent modern and user-friendly urban development projects were awarded the 2013 Swiss Heritage Award, which gave the city the famous Wakker Prize.
- Numerous monuments in a magnificent historical centre
- An important shopping area in the city centre - and much more...
Do you want to buy a property in Sion? You will find on our site many properties that could be of interest to you.
Do you own a house, villa, chalet, commercial premises or land in Sion that you would like to sell? Do not hesitate to contact us for a free and non-binding valuation of your property.