It is currently operated as a café-restaurant and can accommodate around 40 customers inside and over 60 customers outside.
The house dates from 1910 and has been renovated in several stages. The café-restaurant has partially retained the character of the old Valais village houses.
The building has a beautiful sunny terrace and a green garden, facing south-west, with a magnificent view of the statue of Christ the King. Numerous public parking spaces are available in the vicinity. A supermarket, a school, a bank, an insurance company, a butcher's shop, a petrol station, bus stops, a doctor's surgery, a museum, the Opale Foundation and the Chalet Alaïa sports centre are all within easy walking distance.
This space could be transformed into commercial premises, flats, a villa or even offices (subject to authorisation from the commune in the event of a change of use).
Its distribution is as follows:
- Professional kitchen
- Ladies' WC (changing table)
- Men's WC
- A completely renovated washing-up area
- A work space-bar serving the restaurant room and the terrace
- A bistro-bar with an equipped counter
- Terrace and south-western garden
First floor :
- Independent entrance
- 6 bedrooms, 5 of which open onto a balcony
- A terrace at the back of the flat
- An attic room used as a storage room or office
- An equipped kitchen
- A shower room with bath
- A shower room with shower
- Attic space under the roof used as a loft
- A wine cellar
- A technical room with laundry
- A storage room
- A door giving access to the outside
- A beautiful terrace and a green garden
- A shed with 2 toilets and a fireplace that can be used as a space to rent for a party, carnotzet, etc..
- Ideal location in the heart of the village of Lens
- The establishment is currently in use
- Estimates either for a gas boiler or for an ecological solution, photovoltaic, are available to the future buyer, depending on his wishes
Do you want to make your real estate dream come true? Then do not hesitate to contact us for an appointment and a visit.
- Lens is the chief town of a municipality that stretches from the plain to the mountains, between 560 and 2543 meters above sea level, combining the hillside of Flanthey with the tourist resort of Crans-Montana. Lens has the advantage of being less than 20 minutes drive from Sion, Sierre and Crans-Montana and their shops and amenities.
- Lens is an excellent place to live, with a lively community life, multifaceted hiking trails and fantastic views. The proximity of schools, public transport and everyday amenities will satisfy the wishes of its future owners.