The Val d'Anniviers with its 220 km of ski slopes - often described as the most beautiful valley in the Valais Alps, located between the Matterhorn and Verbier - has the longest ski seasons and the best sunshine in the Southern Alps.
St-Luc, 2 hours from Geneva, is one of the most picturesque villages and boasts the spectacular St-Luc-Chandolin ski area: 70 km of slopes culminating at 3,000 metres, freeride areas, marked ski touring and snowshoe trails, cross-country skiing, a 4.4 km toboggan run, 14 restaurants and bars. The old village exudes the special charm of the Anniviers hamlets. A few minutes by car or post bus is enough to reach one of the other ski areas in the valley: Grimentz-Zinal and Vercorin. Sierre is 30 minutes away and Sion 40 minutes.
In summer, the Val d'Anniviers is a gigantic playground: 490 km of magnificent hiking trails to be explored while admiring the 5 peaks over 4000 m, 200 km of mountain bike and e-bike trails, high mountain trails, paragliding, bungee jumping, the via ferrata at the Moiry dam, swimming pools, skating rinks, wellness centres, not forgetting the restaurants and bistros offering the local gastronomy as well as the traditional festivals for which the valley is famous.
The "Tsatela" Residences in St-Luc is a new construction project of 13 holiday flats (according to art. 7 al. 2 let. b of the LRS) distributed in two large chalets, located at the entrance to the resort of St-Luc.
The project is in keeping with the aesthetics of the village of St-Luc, with its traditional architecture and typical valley materials: natural stone, old wood, larch and copper. The village centre is only a few minutes' walk away and a shuttle bus stopping in front of the residences will take skiers to the funicular. The south-western orientation ensures that the future owners will have optimal sunshine and a splendid view of the mountains. From the 3.5 to the 5.5 room duplex flat, the comfortable flats of the Tsatela Residences are characterised by the quality of the materials used. The design, combining traditional and contemporary styles, will offer guests a feeling of well-being in perfect harmony with the alpine environment.
An ideal holiday destination and a sound investment
Tsatela Residences are designed to combine pleasure and reason. We offer an ideal mountain holiday destination designed to enjoy unforgettable moments of relaxation and festivities with family, friends or couples. The luxurious flats are delivered fully furnished, decorated and equipped.
Following the "hot bed" concept, when you are not occupying your property, the units will be offered for rent by Interhome Group HHD AG, the market leader in holiday rentals, offering a return that not only covers expenses but also provides an attractive return on investment.
3.5 room duplex "Mazot" A8 is located on the 3rd floor and is composed as follows
- Living room with dining area and access to the terrace
- Fully equipped open kitchen
- Bathroom with shower, washbasin and toilet
- Balcony (5 m2)
- Terrace with table and chairs (12 m2)
- 2 bedrooms with wardrobes
Benefits and services
- Full service rental management
- Reception area for rentals
- Covered or outdoor parking space (extra charge)
- Disabled access to all flats
- Access management by electronic badges
- Ski and mountain bike room
- Private cellar (3 m2)
Wellness and entertainment area
- Sauna area with changing room, shower, WC
- Table tennis
- Table football
- Usable: 91.5 m2
- Living area : 71.5 m2
- Terrace : 12 m²
- Balcony: 5 m²
- Cellar : 3 m2
- The flat is sold fully furnished and equipped down to the small spoons
- All aspects of the rental - advertising, check-in/check-out, communication with tenants, rent collection, linen supply, check-out and cleaning will be handled by Interhome services.
- Covered parking space for CHF 40'000 and uncovered parking space for CHF 25'000
- Delivery expected autumn/winter 2024
I would be pleased to meet you and show you around.
All the information including the file in pdf on www.valimmobilier.ch