The Val d'Anniviers with its 220 km of ski slopes - often described as the most beautiful valley in the Valais Alps, located between the Matterhorn and Verbier - has the longest ski seasons and the best sunshine in the Southern Alps.
St-Luc, 2 hours from Geneva, is one of the most picturesque villages and boasts the spectacular St-Luc-Chandolin ski area: 70 km of slopes culminating at 3,000 metres, freeride areas, marked ski touring and snowshoe trails, cross-country skiing, a 4.4 km toboggan run, 14 restaurants and bars. The old village exudes the special charm of the Anniviers hamlets. A few minutes by car or post bus is enough to reach one of the other ski areas in the valley: Grimentz-Zinal and Vercorin. Sierre is 30 minutes away and Sion 40 minutes.
In summer, the Val d'Anniviers is a gigantic playground: 490 km of magnificent hiking trails to be explored while admiring the 5 peaks over 4000 m, 200 km of mountain bike and e-bike trails, high mountain trails, paragliding, bungee jumping, the via ferrata at the Moiry dam, swimming pools, skating rinks, wellness centres, not forgetting the restaurants and bistros offering the local gastronomy as well as the traditional festivals for which the valley is famous.
The "Tsatela" Residences in St-Luc is a new construction project of 13 holiday flats (according to art. 7 al. 2 let. b of the LRS) distributed in two large chalets, located at the entrance to the resort of St-Luc.
The project is in keeping with the aesthetics of the village of St-Luc, with its traditional architecture and typical valley materials: natural stone, old wood, larch and copper. The village centre is only a few minutes' walk away and a shuttle bus stopping in front of the residences will take skiers to the funicular. The south-western orientation ensures that the future owners will have optimal sunshine and a splendid view of the mountains. From the 3.5 to the 5.5 room duplex flat, the comfortable flats of the Tsatela Residences are characterised by the quality of the materials used. The design, combining traditional and contemporary styles, will offer guests a feeling of well-being in perfect harmony with the alpine environment.
An ideal holiday destination and a sound investment !
Tsatela Residences are designed to combine pleasure and reason. We offer an ideal mountain holiday destination designed to enjoy unforgettable moments of relaxation and festivities with family, friends or couples. The luxurious flats are delivered fully furnished, decorated and equipped.
Following the "hot bed" concept, when you are not occupying your property, the units will be offered for rent according to the schedule of your choice, offering a return that not only covers expenses but also provides an additional revenue.
The 5.5 room duplex flat B13 is located on the 3rd floor and is composed as follows
- Entrance hall with wardrobe
- Living room with swedish stove, dining area and access to the balcony
- Fully equipped open kitchen with countertop
- 1 bedroom with wardrobe
- Bathroom with shower, washbasin and toilet
- Spacious balcony (24 m2) with table and chairs
- 2 bedrooms with wardrobes
- Lounge area on the mezzanine or additional bedroom (as desired)
- Bathrooms with shower, washbasin and WC
- Guest toilet with washbasin
- Balcony (5 m2)
Benefits and services
- Full service rental management
- Reception area for rentals
- Covered or outdoor parking space (extra charge)
- Disabled access to all flats
- Access management by electronic badges
- Ski and mountain bike room
- Private cellar (4 m2)
- Sauna area with changing room, shower, WC
- Panoramic terrace/solarium
- Usable: 158 m2
- Interior living area : 125 m2
- Balcony: 29 m²
- Cellar : 4 m2
Optimum energy management
- The development's energy concept is resolutely sober thanks to an efficient thermal envelope, its heating system combining a geothermal heat pump and photovoltaic solar panels, making it virtually energy self-sufficient.
- Each flat is sold fully furnished and equipped down to the smallest detail
- Covered parking space for CHF 40,000 and uncovered parking space for CHF 25,000
- Shuttle bus stop for the funicular in front of the residence
- Postal bus stop in front of the residence, allowing access from Sierre station to the residence and the centre of St-Luc, and the resort of Chandolin in just a few minutes
- Can be used as a main residence
- All aspects of the rental process - advertising, check-in and check-out, communication with tenants, rent collection, linen supply, check-out and cleaning - will be managed by the rental agency.
- Delivery scheduled for the 4th quarter of 2025
I would be delighted to meet you and show you around, show you samples of materials and introduce you to the architects - www.kittelsa.ch
All the information including the file in PDF on www.valimmobilier.ch