Facing South West, it offers you the benefit of the sun and a breathtaking view of the Alps and the Rhone Valley.
Chalet with 5.5 rooms:
- Living space of 190 m2
- 1200 m3
- Chalet built in 1987
Ground floor :
- Entrance hall with built-in cupboards and a sliding door leading to the living room
- A visitor's toilet
- A room used as a laundry room with washing machine, dryer and clothesline
- A large living room with a stone fireplace and access to the terrace
- A fully equipped kitchen with access to the south-facing terrace as well as the dining room open to the living room
On the first floor :
- A shower room with Italian shower, WC and double washbasin as well as built-in cupboards
- A master bedroom with private shower room and access to the west facing balcony
- A 2nd double bedroom with access to a west facing balcony
- A 3rd double bedroom with access to a west facing balcony
- A study with large wall cupboards which can be used as a bedroom
- A garage that can house 3 or 4 vehicles
- A carnotzet
- A cellar
- A visitor's toilet
- A shelter PC
- Superb and unobstructed view on the Rhone valley without opposite
- Absolute quietness
- South-west exposure
- Peaceful place in a quiet environment
- ITTO 2021
- Outdoor parking spaces
- A garden pavilion with barbecue area
- 300m from the bus stop
- 5 minutes walk from the centre of the village of Icogne and its amenities (restaurant, playground, tennis, football pitch and petanque court)
- 5 minutes by car from Lens (4 restaurants, grocery shop, butcher, bakery, doctor, pharmacy, physiotherapy office, EMS, action sports centre - Alaïa Chalet, exhibition centre - Fondation Opale, etc.)
- At the start of several walks such as the Bisse de Lens, Bisse de Clavau etc..
- A few minutes drive from the heart of the lively resort of Crans-Montana and Anzère
- Icogne, is located in the canton of Valais overlooking Sion. At the western end of Crans-Montana. The shops are in the village of Lens, 2 minutes away by car. In summer, you are right next to hiking trails. Mountain sports abound. Hiking, mountain biking, climbing.
- Would you like more information, the complete file? Contact me by phone or e-mail and I will be happy to help you. I am also at your disposal for a visit on site
- Located in the heart of the Swiss Alps, in the French-speaking part of the Valais, Crans-Montana is easy to reach thanks to its road network and the numerous public transport services (train, funicular and bus) that serve the destination all year round.
- Crans-Montana is only 2 hours 15 minutes from Geneva airport and 3 hours from Zurich.
- Crans-Montana is one of the most important tourist destinations in the Valais, situated on a sunny plateau overlooking the Rhone Valley at an altitude of 1500 metres.
- Crans-Montana's assets are the breathtaking views of the mountain range from the Bietschhorn to the Matterhorn and Mont Blanc, as well as a wide range of activities throughout the year.
- A perfect balance between tradition and modernity, close to its natural, historical and cultural heritage, Crans-Montana offers the advantages of a large mountain resort with more than 180 shops and boutiques, numerous restaurants, a lively nightlife with bars, discotheques and a casino, as well as an overflowing cultural offer such as a cinema, a library, art galleries, the Pierre Arnaud Foundation art centre and the open-air street art museum resulting from the Vision Art Festival. Important events also punctuate the seasons with, among others, the Omega European Masters of golf in summer and the Women's Alpine Skiing World Cup in winter.
- A glacier at 3000 m, five lakes, an extensive network of hiking and biking trails and beautiful scenery will delight nature lovers. Numerous activities for children, historic villages and the conviviality of an evening around a fondue or a raclette in the intimacy of a typical inn, illustrate the family and warm side of Crans-Montana.
- The resort also offers the opportunity to try less traditional sports such as canyoning, climbing, wakeboarding, paragliding and accrobranche. And for those who love wellness, the hotels' spas and wellness facilities will help you get back into shape and feel serene. Crans-Montana also offers a wide range of hotels, from 2 to 5 stars, as well as numerous chalets or flats for rent, but also group accommodation or guest rooms. Whether in the resort, in a village or at an altitude of 2000 metres, you will find what you are looking for.