The exteriors are simply incredible, a breathtaking panoramic view, a small pergola, a stone barbecue and a garden shed are there to complete this exceptional property.Surrounded by over 591 m2 of land and gthanks to its terrace and balcony, you'll enjoy optimal sunshine.
This chalet is sold fully furnished with taste, so you can immediately enjoy everything it has to offer.
It is composed as follows:
- Entrance hall
- Fitted kitchen and semis open onto the living room
- Dining area
- Living room with wood-burning stove
- Visitors' WC
- 23 m2
- Terrace offering stunning mountain views
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Shower room with WC
- Garden greenhouse
- Plot of 591 m2
- Stone barbecue
- Stoves that can heat a large part of the chalet
- Sold furnished
- Parking space
- 2 km (3') from the resort of Ovronnaz and its many activities, summer and winter alike!
- 6 km (8') from Leytron and all its amenities.
The commune of Leytron is located halfway between Sion and Martigny. It can be reached by the Sion-Martigny postal line or by the Rhône freeway (Riddes exit) or by train (Sion, Martigny or Riddes stations). The population is made up of over 3,250 inhabitants between Leytron, a village dominated by the proud Ardévaz; as well as the various hamlets dotting the road that leads from the plain to Ovronnaz: Produit, Montagnon, Les Places, Dugny and Ovronnaz. https://leytron.ch
I would be happy to answer any questions you may have or to visit you on site. Don't hesitate to contact me, I'll be happy to help.