3 superb plots of land for a total of 5733 m2 located in a quiet area close to the golf
These 3 plots of land have all the assets to seduce you!
Technical characteristics :
- Surface of the plots: 1808 m2, 2061 m2 and 1864 m2
- Zone 0.4
- Main residence
- Permit in force
- Flat land
- Optimal sunshine due to its orientation
- Exposure: South, West, East
- Altitude : 1500m approximately
- lose to the golf
- 10 minutes from Crans-Montana
- These plots enjoy a peaceful and green environment
- Their southern exposure offers them exceptional sunshine all year round as well as a magnificent view of the Alps
- Close to all amenities
- Public transport
- Ideal for year-round living
- Located a few minutes from Lens and Crans-Montana, you can enjoy all the leisure activities that the region has to offer
Would you like more information, the complete file? Contact me by phone or e-mail and I will be happy to help you. I am also at your disposal for an on-site visit.
- Located in the heart of the Swiss Alps, in the French-speaking part of the Valais, Crans-Montana is easy to reach thanks to its road network and the numerous public transports (train, funicular and bus) that serve the destination all year round.
- Crans-Montana is only 2 hours 15 minutes from Geneva airport and 3 hours from Zurich.
- Crans-Montana is one of the most important tourist destinations in the Valais, situated on a sunny plateau overlooking the Rhone Valley at an altitude of 1500 metres.
- Crans-Montana's assets are the breathtaking views of the mountain range from the Bietschhorn to the Matterhorn and Mont Blanc, as well as a wide range of activities throughout the year.
- A perfect balance between tradition and modernity, close to its natural, historical and cultural heritage, Crans-Montana offers the advantages of a large mountain resort with more than 180 shops and boutiques, numerous restaurants, a lively nightlife with bars, discotheques and a casino, as well as an overflowing cultural offer such as a cinema, a library, art galleries, the Pierre Arnaud Foundation art centre and the open-air street art museum resulting from the Vision Art Festival. Important events also punctuate the seasons with, among others, the Omegan European Masters of golf in summer and the Women's Alpine Skiing World Cup in winter.
- A glacier at 3000 m, five lakes, an extensive network of hiking and biking trails and beautiful scenery will delight nature lovers. Numerous activities for children, historic villages and the conviviality of an evening around a fondue or a raclette in the intimacy of a typical inn, illustrate the family and warm side of Crans-Montana.
- The resort also offers the opportunity to try less traditional sports such as canyoning, climbing, wakeboarding, paragliding and accrobranche. And for those who love wellness, the hotels' spas and wellness facilities will help you get back into shape and feel serene. Crans-Montana also offers a wide range of hotels, from 2 to 5 stars, as well as numerous chalets or flats for rent, but also group accommodation or guest rooms. Whether in the resort, in a village or at an altitude of 2000 metres, you will find what you are looking for.