Spacious 5.5-room apartment with 209 m2 of weighted living space, large terrace and 244 m2 private garden on the 1st floor of the "Nirvana" residence, comprising 3 luxury apartments.
Ideally located in the sought-after Gravelone district, this airy apartment with generous floor space is designed with quality materials and finishes.
Boasting high-performance thermal insulation and large glazed areas, it is energy-efficient thanks to its heating system with reversible hot/cold air-to-water heat pump.
The apartment boasts a 104.5 m2 south-east-facing terrace with unobstructed views over the town and its castles, and optimal sunshine.
Ideally designed for a family with its 4 bedrooms and welcoming living space, this villa also benefits from pleasant outdoor spaces with its private 244 m2 garden.
This apartment comprises
- Entrance hall with corridor and storage cupboard
- Bathroom with guest WC and space for washing column
- Spacious kitchen opening onto living room
- Living room with access to terrace
- 104.5 m2 semi-covered terrace
- 244 m2 garden
- Bathroom with bath or shower and WC
- Three bedrooms
- Master suite with dressing room and private shower room with shower, bath and WC
Complete this offer:
In addition to the sale price :
- Two indoor parking spaces (indoor garage dedicated to the Nirvana promotion)
- Apartment with quality finishes
- Magnificent outdoor spaces with 244 m2 garden and 104 m2 terrace
- Rare object for sale
- Small residence with 3 private apartments
- Definitive view
For full details, visit our website: www.valimmobilier.ch
According to SIA standards, the apartment has a gross interior surface area of 151 m2 and a weighted living area of 209 m2 (with 1/3 terrace and 1/10 garden).
Would you like more details or the complete file? Give me a call or send me an e-mail and I'll be happy to help. I'm also happy to arrange a site viewing.
Number of parkings
Share this object
The energy label is the result of an evaluation of the global energy performance (energy consumption and energy source) and of the performance of the building envelope.