Rare 3.5 room apartment in new condition, furnished, at the foot of the slopes
The Val d'Anniviers with its 220 km of ski slopes - often described as the most beautiful valley in the Valais Alps, situated between the Matterhorn and Verbier - enjoys the longest ski seasons and the best sunshine in the region.
Grimentz is one of its most picturesque villages and has the spectacular Grimentz-Zinal ski area (120 km of pistes culminating at 2900 metres). The old village exsudes the charm so particular of the Anniviers hamlets. A few minutes by car are enough to reach one of the 4 other resorts in the valley: Zinal, Saint-Luc, Chandolin and Vercorin. Sierre is 30 minutes away and Sion is 45 minutes away.
In the summer, there are 320 km of magnificent hiking trails to explore admiring the peaks of over 4000m, mountain bike trails, swimming pools, spas, paragliding, bungy jumping, via ferrata and numerous restaurants serving the much praised typical alpine cuisine.
The Piste Bleue 1 apartment is located on the ground floor of a chalet with 6 apartments located 70 m from the ski slopes.
It is sold fully furnished and is distributed as follows:
- Entrance hall with wardrobe
- Living room with kitchen and dining area, French window to the terrace
- Bedroom with double bed, built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom with two bunk beds, built-in wardrobe
- Bathroom with shower, sink and toilet
- Spacious 21 m² L-shaped terrace, facing East-South-West with optimal sunshine from morning to evening
- 1 indoor private parking space
- Private cellar
- Communal laundry room
- Ski room
- Fully furnished and decorated with taste, excellent quality finishes
- Extremely rare nearly new apartment
- Exceptional location at the foot of the slopes and a stone's throw from the shops
I would be delighted to show you around this rare property!