The Val d'Anniviers and its 220 km of ski slopes - often described as the most beautiful valley in the Valais Alps, located between the Matterhorn and Verbier - enjoys the longest ski seasons and the best sunshine in the region.
Grimentz is one of its most picturesque villages and boasts the spectacular Grimentz-Zinal ski area (120 km of slopes culminating at 2900 metres).
The old village exsudes the authentic charm of the Anniviers hamlets. Just a few minutes by car are enough to reach one of the 4 other resorts in the valley: Zinal, Saint-Luc, Chandolin and Vercorin. Sierre is 30 minutes away and Sion 40 minutes.
In the summer, there are 320 km of magnificent hiking trails to be covered, admiring the peaks of over 4000 m, mountain bike trails, high mountain races, paragliding, bungee jumping, via ferrata, swimming pools, wellness, and the many restaurants offering local gastronomy.
The location is exceptional at the foot of the slopes: you can reach the building on skis within 30 m.
Expected delivery: Christmas 2023.
The flat 3 is composed as follows:
- Entrance hall with cloakroom
- Living room with dining area and access to the balcony
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Bedroom 1
- Shower room with shower, washbasin and WC
- Bedroom 2 with en-suite shower room (bad, washbasin and WC)
- 2 parking spaces in the underground car park are included
- Balcony of 26 m2
- Cellar (4 m2)
- Finishing touches and fittings are up to the tenant
I would be happy to show you around!