The Val d'Anniviers and its 220 km of ski slopes - often described as the most beautiful valley in the Valais Alps, located between the Matterhorn and Verbier - enjoys the longest ski seasons and the best sunshine in the region.
Grimentz is one of its most picturesque villages and boasts the spectacular Grimentz-Zinal ski area (120 km of slopes culminating at 2900 metres) and countless free-ride possibilities.
The old village exsudes the authentic charm of the Anniviers hamlets. Just a few minutes by car are enough to reach one of the 4 other resorts in the valley: Zinal, Saint-Luc, Chandolin and Vercorin. Sierre is 30 minutes away and Sion 40 minutes.
In the summer, there are 320 km of magnificent hiking trails to be covered, admiring the peaks of over 4000 m, mountain bike trails, high mountain races, paragliding, bungee jumping, via ferrata, swimming pools, wellness, and the many restaurants offering local gastronomy.
This beautiful duplex offers a breathtaking view of the mountains. It is composed as follows:
Upper ground floor
- Entrance hall with wardrobe
- Spacious living room with fireplace and access to the balcony
- Fully equipped open kitchen with dining area
- Guest toilet
- Double bedroom with en suite bathroom (bath/shower, double washbasin and WC)
- Balcony with table, chairs, deckchairs, beautiful views of the Weisshorn, the Diablons, the Tsirouc, the village of Grimentz
- Two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with bath, shower and double washbasin
- WC with washbasin, washing machine and dryer
- Terrace with hot tub (Canadian Spa)
- Parking space in the underground garage (possibility to connect an electric car)
- Private ski-closet with boot dryer
- Private storage room for skis, bikes etc.
- Quality finishings
- Dominant view on Grimentz, views on the summits
- Cable car shuttle at 200 m
- Very quiet location
- Excellent sunshine
- Available to foreigners