St-Luc is one of its most picturesque villages and is home to the spectacular St-Luc-Chandolin ski area (70 km of pistes culminating at 3000 metres). The old village exudes the special charm of the hamlets of Anniviers. A few minutes by car is enough to reach one of the other ski areas in the valley: Grimentz-Zinal and Vercorin. Sierre is 30 minutes away and Sion 45 minutes.
In the summer, there are 320 km of beautiful hiking trails to enjoy with peaks over 4000m, 160 km of mountain biking trails, paragliding, bungee jumping, via ferrata, swimming pools, wellness facilities, and many restaurants serving local cuisine.
This unique chalet, built with local materials (larch, natural stone and wood shingle roof), enjoys spectacular views over the entire valley and the peaks.
It is composed of 3 floors with half levels and has 6 terraces and 3 balconies to make the most of the views and the exceptional sunshine of St-Luc.
It is composed as follows:
- Entrance hall with cloakroom, built-in wardrobe
- Spacious living room with soapstone stove, access to the balconies
- Dining area with panoramic windows and spectacular views over the whole of the Val d'Anniviers
- Spacious fully equipped kitchen with dining area (table for 10 people) and fireplace
- Bathroom with shower, washbasin and toilet
- Covered terrace
- South terrace with solid wood outdoor table
- Two balconies
- Living room 2 (or TV/games/reading room or bedroom)
- 3 bedrooms with access to the balcony and terraces
- Bathroom with bath, washbasin and toilet
- Balcony and two terraces
- 1 room with 2 double beds, with Swedish stove
- 1 bedroom
- Shower room with shower, washbasin and toilet
- Laundry room
- Wine and food cellar
- Two terraces
- Storage cellar with outside access
- 6 terraces on different levels and half levels
- 3 balconies
- 3 private parking spaces a few steps from the front door
- Garden shed
- Large covered area that can be used as a workshop, storage and wood storage
- A stunning property that can comfortably accommodate large families as well as friends, with pleasant spaces where everyone can find the place that suits them to relax.
- High quality equipment, materials and finishes
- Breathtaking views of the peaks (Matterhorn, several 4000m), the Tounô, the Weisshorn hotel and the entire valley from north to south.
- Optimal sunshine
- Very quiet location, a few minutes walk from the centre of St-Luc, restaurants and shops
- Access to the funicular is via the shuttle bus which passes behind the chalet
- Very rare property in St-Luc
I would be delighted to show you this exceptional property!