This chalet is located in a pedestrian zone at the bottom of the picturesque village-museum of Pinsec, on the south side, in a quiet location.
The views from the living room, bedrooms and terraces are spectacular.
The property is composed as follows
Lower ground floor
- Living room and/or large bedroom
- Technical room
Upper ground floor
- Living room with exposed beams and a splendid soapstone stove dating from 1895
- Dining area
- Open kitchen, oak fronts, equipped
- Guest toilet with washbasin
- Panoramic balcony with views to the 4000 metre peaks of the Val d'Anniviers
- Spacious terrace
Upper floor under eaves
- Night hall
- 3 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, two of which have access to the upper balcony
- Bathroom with bath/shower, washbasin and toilet, washing machine
- Large west-facing terrace of 47 m².
- Panoramic wooden terrace of 32 m² on the South side
- Old barn in stones and old planks on 2 levels
- Particularly peaceful location away from traffic
- Public car park with 30 spaces at the entrance to the village (approx. 150 m from the chalet)
- Access to the chalet on foot from the main street
- Access to the chalet by car in 4x4 only, except in case of snow
I would be delighted to show you this exceptional property!