This splendid chalet was conceived in half-levels from 2 old "raccards" on piles joined by a third "raccard" making the junction between these two buildings.
The living room and all the bedrooms enjoy the fantastic panoramic view of the Val d'Anniviers.
Chalet of 5 rooms in half-levels:
- Weighted living space of about 140 m2
- Sold furnished
Lower first floor :
- Double bedroom
- Bathroom with Italian shower, toilet and sink
- A visitor's toilet
Lower half floor :
- Double room serving as living room
- Spacious and bright dining room with open kitchen fully equipped (vitroceram, hood, oven, refrigerator)
- Access to a balcony and a 20 m2 terrace with a panoramic view on the Zinalrotthorn...
- A visitor's toilet
1st floor :
- A double room
Half level : 1st floor :
- Large room that can be used as a dormitory
Basement of 15 m2 :
- Technical room with boiler, washing machine and cellar
- A terrace of 20 m2 exposed to the South
- 1 garage box with automatic door
- 2 outside parking spaces
- Courtyard in paving stone
- Near the church
- Green environment
- Access by car all year round
- Close to Grimentz, Zinal, Chandolin and St Luc, with the 'Magic Pass' you can enjoy all these ski resorts
- A post bus stop is located a few meters away on foot which will allow you to access the various resorts without having to use your vehicle. Moreover the shuttle is free in high season.
- Nearby is Vissoie, the central village of Val d'Anniviers with all its amenities.
- Breathtaking view
- Larch wood combined with traditional materials such as stones and old logs
- Roof in larch shingles
- Ceiling height in some places at 1.70m
- Complete insulation to 2008 standards
- Beautiful and particularly bright rooms
- Completely renovated in 2008
- Electric heating at distance
Its assets :
- A little jewel full of charm and character
- You will fall in love with this exceptional property
- No refreshment to do
- No need to maintain the exterior
- The access to the chalet is immediate, just by getting out of the car
- Available immediately
Leisure activities :
- Skiing - snowboarding - sledding - cross country skiing and hiking
- Mountainbike - Grand Raid
- Moiry dam
- Authentic village
- Running 'Sierre - Zinal
- Ice rink
- Local specialties
- The swimming pool of Vissoie (open during the summer)
- The mini-golf and tennis of Grimentz during the summer.
You wish to obtain more details, the complete file? Contact me by phone or by e-mail and I will be happy to help you. I am also at your disposal for a visit on site
Ayer is one of these villages breathing the authentic charm of the Val d'Anniviers. A few minutes by car or by post bus are enough to reach one of the resorts of the valley: Grimentz-Zinal (with 120 km of slopes culminating at 2900 meters and numerous freeride zones), Saint-Luc, Chandolin and Vercorin. Sierre is 20 minutes away and Sion 30 minutes. The view is magnificent: snow-covered peaks, alpine pastures and picturesque villages.
This village distinguishes itself by its "postcard" aesthetic thanks to the remarkable preservation of its architectural heritage.
In the south of the Valais, at the end of the Val d'Anniviers, lies the village of Ayer at an altitude of 1,400 meters. The valley ends with a breathtaking mountain scenery - the famous "Imperial Crown" consisting of six 4000 m peaks, including the Weisshorn, the fourth highest mountain in Europe. In this panorama, you can hike in summer on a network of about 300 km through lush meadows along old larch wood huts. You can also enjoy 150 km of marked bike trails or 70 km of cross-country ski trails for beautiful winter sports days.