The luminosity, the quality of the materials of this object and its balconies give it a considerable asset!
6-room chalet :
1st floor :
- Bathroom with bath, shower, WC and double washbasin
- Spacious and bright living room with access to a balcony
- Two double bedrooms
- Beautiful, bright, well-equipped kitchen (ceramic hob, extractor fan, oven, dishwasher, fridge), French window opening onto the garden
- Large living room - dining room opening onto the garden with a Swedish stove
- A double bedroom
- A shower room, WC and washbasin
- Covered and heated outdoor space
Ground floor inferior :
- A large laundry room, technical room
- A storeroom
- A storage room
- A room that can be used as a games room, sports room, relaxation room or guest room
- Beautiful south-facing garden
- Beautiful terrace
- Covered and heated outdoor space
Parking space :
- A garage box
- 2 outside parking spaces
- Ideal and green location
- Quiet environment and exceptional sunshine all day long
- Wonderful panoramic view
- Easy vehicle access all year round
- Bus stop a few meters away
- Village centre 2 minutes away by car
- 5' from Anzère
- 20' from Cran-Montana
- 20' from Sion and the motorway exit
Special features :
- Beautiful light woodwork, warm and comfortable atmosphere
- Connection to the telecommunication network (telephone, television, internet)
- Magnificent and unobstructed view on the mountains and the plain
- Privileged environment in the mayens of Arbaz
- Underfloor heating
- Electric blinds
- Spacious and bright rooms, exposed beams
- In excellent condition, well maintained
- Automatic watering system
Mayens d'Arbaz :
- The village of Arbaz (1146 m) is located on the right bank of the Rhône, 8km from Sion, the capital of the Valais.
- Facing south, facing the magnificent panorama of the Valaisan Alps, Arbaz enjoys a healthy and sunny climate.
- Arbaz is a pretty village perched in the middle of the adret slope, the sunny part of the slopes of the Rhône valley. The climate is favourable, but above all it is a good place to live!
- The "Liberty-Pass" gives free access to the ski lifts, the local buses and the swimming pool during the summer.
- In winter, the resort of Anzère is part of the accessible zone of the "Magic Pass" which gives access to 25 resorts.
- Perched at an altitude of 1,550 metres, the resort of Anzère is part of the municipality of Ayent on the right bank of the canton of Valais. The village overlooks the Rhone Valley between Sion and Sierre. The resort is built facing south and enjoys maximum sunshine. Its panorama stretches from the Bitschhorn to the Mont-Blanc massif, offering a view of twelve giants over 4000 metres high.
- Anzère is a medium-sized family ski resort. It is as much appreciated during the winter season thanks to its skiable domain, ski runs of more than 50km long, snowshoeing trails, and sealskin trekking, as in the summer thanks to the numerous activities on offer (hiking, mountain biking, bisses, swimming pool, thermal baths...)
- The resort has a considerable advantage: its pedestrian village square, which is closed to traffic, allows your children to have fun in complete safety. In addition, the Wellness & Spa centre offers you an ideal relaxation activity after a long day of skiing or walking on the beautiful footpaths in the area.
- This little corner of paradise facing south is a very pleasant place to stay for holidays as well as year round. You will find all the commodities, shops and various services. It is very well served by the Sion-Anzère Postbus line and easily accessible by car in summer and winter via a well-maintained road.
- Anzère is also very close to all the cultural, sporting and tourist activities of the central Valais.
- Access to the summits in search of lunar landscapes, rest on the banks of a mountain lake: it is in Anzère that the mountain dream takes shape.
Would you like more information or the complete file? Contact me by phone or e-mail and I will be happy to help you. I am also at your disposal for an on-site visit