The Val d'Anniviers and its 220 km of ski slopes - often described as the most beautiful valley in the Valais Alps, located between the Matterhorn and Verbier - enjoys the longest ski seasons and the best sunshine in the region.
Grimentz is one of its most picturesque villages and boasts the spectacular Grimentz-Zinal ski area (120 km of slopes culminating at 2900 metres).
The old village exsudes the authentic charm of the Anniviers hamlets. Just a few minutes by car are enough to reach one of the 4 other resorts in the valley: Zinal, Saint-Luc, Chandolin and Vercorin. Sierre is 30 minutes away and Sion 40 minutes.
In the summer, there are 320 km of magnificent hiking trails to be covered, admiring the peaks of over 4000m, mountain bike trails, high mountain races, paragliding, bungee jumping, via ferrata, swimming pools, wellness, and the many restaurants offering local gastronomy.
This pleasant flat is located on the ground floor of a small building, close to the slopes, above the village and quiet.
It is composed as follows :
- Entrance hall / cloakroom
- Living room with dining area, large bay window and access to the terrace
- Fully equipped kitchen open to the living room
- Bedroom with wardrobe
- Shower room with bath, washbasin and toilet
- South terrace (8 m²) with views of the garden and mountains
- Private cellar (3 m²)
- Common ski room
- Common laundry room
- Private parking space in the underground garage
- The flat opens onto a large private garden with a pond, the view is due south
- Very quiet and green location
- The main ski slope of Grimentz is located at less than 100 meters, allowing to reach the slope and to come back on foot in a few minutes.
- The apartment is sold furnished
I would be delighted to show you this rare property in Grimentz!